Nuna' Seratus Campaign Setting
For the purpose of this campaign, if you want to play as a giant please consult the following template for racial bonuses:
- Giant Racial Traits
+2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity. Giants are Strong and stoic but clumsy.
- Large: All giants are considered Large. The benefits of being large are the following:
-1 penalty on your AC and Attack Rolls, -4 on Hide skill checks
+4 on grapple checks, natural reach of 10 ft. (2 squares).
You take up a 10ft. × 10ft. square
- Spell resistance, Greater: Giants gain spell resistance equal to 11 + their character level on all energy types except cold
- Gatecrasher: Giants receive a +2 racial bonus on strength checks to break objects and +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks to sunder
- Weakness to cold: Giants have vulnerability to cold energy. Giants take an additional %50 damage from all sources of cold damage, regardless of whether a saving throw is allowed or if the save is a success or failure.
- Languages: Giants begin with Giant and Common.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Goblin, Elven, Sharkin
- A giant’s favored class is Ranger
biography soon to be added